Digitech bass synth wah

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I love mine, got it for 25 quid a few years ago and can never sell it if they're going to start costing real money now,
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    Hmm. I'm still on the fence about a helix as it is miss I g a synth sound I use from my boss gt 10 but I feel this pedal may recreate it nicely.....anyone tempted to part with theirs?
    I have the non Bass one you could have for £60 posted 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Actually you d so e additional helix models so might be able to get away without it.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2169
    I've had two of the guitar ones. Great pedal. I really need to get another one. 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    DrJazzTap said:
    I've had two of the guitar ones. Great pedal. I really need to get another one. 
    See my post above ;)
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72500
    The odd thing is that if I remember rightly, the guitar one is better on bass and the bass one is better on guitar! I've only tried the bass one once and can't remember for sure though. The guitar one was definitely much better on bass, I didn't like it on guitar that much.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein