Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Rolling Stone: Rock in 2018. What do we think? Spot on or total drivel?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I don’t care for much of what is called mainstream rock now , being into 80s hair/sleaze metal. Apart from guns n roses and my back catalogue of bands , I have been listening to lots of stuff from Scandinavia , Shiraz lane, hardcore superstar ,crazy lixx, love razer. My 80s stuff consisted of vain, faster pussycat, Bang Tango, Guns n roses, poison, love/hate billy idol, Aerosmith,motley crüe , early bon jovi, etc. Plus Rolling Stones  Mr Mister and Adrian Smith and Project . Gotta love the stones , guns n roses and Aerosmith 3 of the worlds greatest bands

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    My basic premise is that I don't want to like or agree with anything that Rolling Stone says. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72354
    axisus said:
    My basic premise is that I don't want to like or agree with anything that Rolling Stone says. 
    No need to worry about that, when in the very first sentence they describe Imagine Dragons as a rock band, so anything they say after that is irrelevant anyway.

I don't mind them actually, but they're a pop band not a rock band.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom