SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender Princeton 68 sold

What's Hot
shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
edited December 2018 in Amps £
Hi all,

I am assuming everyone knows this great little amp? If not search the Fretboard for a lot of great reviews.

Well this is my one that’s for sale 

https://imgur.com/gallery/eK5awXv

I bought this brand new from Richtone in Sheffield in September.

Its been upgraded to a Weber 10f150T speaker which is just a huge improvement over the one it comes with. More clarity, more volume, basically it’s an improvement in all ways. It’s now a giggable combo.

I am looking to sell this for £600.

I am based in Yorkshire but will travel to meet up. I don’t want to post as let’s face it my heart is in my mouth when a courier picks up an amp.

Would I take any trades? Possible, I’d trade towards the following or take the following in part trade.

Thorpy Veteran GE
KOT
Shanks 4K 
FTT SOV
Fender AVRI Strat 
Fender AVRI Tele
Fender American Original Strat or Tele
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• koss59koss59 Frets: 849
    Hmm that’s seriously tempting to lose my KOT for! Really miss the one I had.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    ‘‘Tis the season to start as you mean to go on, new year, new me. Be the person you were, own a Princeton 68. 

I thought id throw in as many seasonal cliches as possible to see if it temps you. All I’m really left with is that I’m pretty close by too @koss59 ;
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    He's not the only one in Harrogate who's tempted....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    Sorry, quick update.

now sold