Crop sensor camera lenses - help!

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4136
    I'm likely to pickup an X-T30 when there's a good cashback deal in the next few months. I prefer the smaller body size to the larger X-Tx models.

I bought a cheap Meike 25mm f/1.7 lens for my Fuji X-T20 last week. Just £66 from Amazon but I'm rather pleased with it. Here are a couple of shots with it.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    RMJ said:
    Made a FIP (fuck it purchase) yesterday.... 

Traded in my Canon 550d and lenses and the XT10 for a Fuji xpro2! 

This was, in hindsight, completely unnecessary as the XT10 Wasa fine camera. However, I was gassing hard for that range finder style, better processor, weather sealing and downright sexiness. It's much snappier than the XT10. 

Do NOT tell the missus

It's such a great camera, I use an xt2 because I'm left eye dominant... If an xpro was available left-eyed I'd be all over it.

Enjoy the extra pixels! 
    Me too actually, which I a reason I like it so much. I can use my left eye and still have room to operate controls with right hand. With the XT my cheek was covering the controls.

Really liking it so far
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm likely to pickup an X-T30 when there's a good cashback deal in the next few months. I prefer the smaller body size to the larger X-Tx models.

I bought a cheap Meike 25mm f/1.7 lens for my Fuji X-T20 last week. Just £66 from Amazon but I'm rather pleased with it. Here are a couple of shots with it.

Removal of the d pad has kind of ruined the XT30 for me. Not enough function buttons. 

Great photos. Is it manual focus only?
  • GrumpyrockerGrumpyrocker Frets: 4136
    RMJ said:

Great photos. Is it manual focus only?
    For £66, yep definitely manual focus only! Nice metal construction though, feels very weighty despite being small. Clickless aperture ring - which is good for videographers. Pretty sharp in the centre, soft towards the edges, but has a nice character. Not bad for the price.

Well I'm loving the xpro2. I constantly want to take photos with it.

My Instagram is Fuji_frames if you wanna check it out.