SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2004 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster - £650

What's Hot
StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 74
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Excellent condition and a really lovely guitar. Only letting this one go because I've hardly gigged it since getting it a couple of years ago. Had a Tele fixation (which I seem to do every 5 years or so) but my Gibson 339 has remained my number 1 gigging guitar and this is too good to just be sitting at home not being played regularly, or just being taken out as a spare. My new rule is that I'm only going to keep guitars that will get gigged regularly so am having a slight cull for the New Year and this Tele is sadly a part of that.

The specs for these models are out there on the web, but a few key points:

• Virtually immaculate condition - i think the previous owner before me could hardly have used it, or was extremely careful. There is a slight scuff by the end strap button which I have included in the pics, but apart from that it's pristine.
• Aged Cherry Burst finish with binding and pearloid pickguard
• Alder body and maple fingerboard
• Noiseless pickups with S1 switching
• This one doesn't have locking tuners (which some of these models did)
• Original Fender hard-case, plus strap with fitted strap-locks included.

Selling for £650 and would prefer that buyer collects - I'm in the Aylesbury area - or can meet up to exchange within reasonable distance.

Let me know if you would like any more details.

cheers!
Darren

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments