SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: WTB Gibson J-45 or J-30 or J-15

What's Hot
MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 77
edited January 2019 in Acoustics £
In the market for a Gibson acoustic with low action and onboard electrics.

Sunburst is the preference but will consider all offers. Cash waiting or trade potential.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tele69tele69 Frets: 198
    J35?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9534
    Mate, just try an Atkin The Forty Three, before you buy.

I literally compared mine to every J45  - J200 and it blew everyone one of them away. 

Just my humble...
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    There’s a J35 on eBay for 825. Bargain 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Also, have a look a the Eastman range of slope shoulder dreads. 

Like Wazmeister above, I tried loads of J45s over a few years and eventually just gave up as I couldn't find one I liked enough. I already had an Eastman jazzbox so started looking at their different models and settled on the E20SS. 

Richard has a few in currently: https://rguitars.co.uk/collections/acoustic-guitars/brand_eastman

IMO, the E10SS/V looks particularly nice. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Martin HD35 any interest to you?
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • Thanks folks, the Atkin Forty Three is beautiful those Eastman's look lovely as well but I'd prefer factory fitted electrics.
    Some of the prices are out of my range at the moment too. I've got a great sounding vintage Martin D28 here but my hand fatigues quickly when playing on that neck and tbh I don't want to start gigging with that again.
    Sunburst Gibson GAS has been coming on strong, it's a minefield buying used though I know.