SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**Sold** 1993 Ernie Ball Musicman EVH

What's Hot
pootlepootle Frets: 9
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Pics can be found here - https://imgur.com/a/4kQvSfN

Rolled off the production line on the 29th of December 1992 and was shipped to a retailer in Australia. Bought early 1993 by a guy from Londonderry who was a roadie/sound engineer for local bands and venues. Worked its way round Australia for a few years until it found its way home to Londonderry where it was rested under a bed for quite a few years.

I bought it last year and have had it setup to my tastes on 9’s and have enjoyed it ever since. I also added the D-Tuna to it for a bit more Dropped D fun when required.

These are great guitars, the necks are awesome, the pickups sound fantastic and they just work really well. Simple wiring with a three way switch and only a single volume knob. The Floyd Rose is rock solid and stays in tune really well.

As you can see the top is really nicely figured, and the Birdseye neck is very detailed. The guitar is in excellent condition for an instrument of this age, but it has been played and used. I have photographed the main mark on it where the paint has been knocked off it, other than that just general playing and wear marks. The binding and hardware is nicely aged and the top hasn't faded too much like some of these have been known to do.

Guitar also comes with original hard case.

I am looking for £1450 for this guitar, insured postage can be arranged at cost to wherever it is required.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2089
    Nice looking guitar dude...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1563
    Nice guitar, looks legit but probably has had a refin as it should have EVH’s signature on the headstock. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • justtt007justtt007 Frets: 205
    If you look you can see it’s been sanded off! Devastating! Really rare in trans black too!
  • pootlepootle Frets: 9
    Yes guys, previous owner took the sig. off...it’s not a bad job, but for whatever reason he took it off.
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    pootle said:
    Yes guys, previous owner took the sig. off...it’s not a bad job, but for whatever reason he took it off.
    "What's this? Some daft scrote has scribbled their name on my new guitar....let me get my sandpaper."
  • Was very tempted my friend to spin up the road again lol.... Anything else stashed in your cupboard?! Glws..

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • pootlepootle Frets: 9
    prlgmnr said:
    pootle said:
    "What's this? Some daft scrote has scribbled their name on my new guitar....let me get my sandpaper."

Either that or "that guy I really liked, turns out he's a total dick and I don't know why I bought this guitar..."  Who would know...