Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

This is how it's done (Ryan Adams content).

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    I snagged a ticket for Brum for about £40 I think, if anyone else is going?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fendergibsonfendergibson Frets: 562
    edited January 2019
    Was going to get tickets for Mcr Apollo but already seeing Good Bad n Queen (Albarn) and Idles same month so nah...£40 too rich for me having seen him twice already 
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    Last album with 400 Unit is good too “Nashville Sound”
    Just downloaded this and have been giving it a listen and I'm loving it! Not heard of them before but this is great stuff.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3078
    Lebarque said:
    Mrs Mudslide and I are going.. our first gig together in about 15 years! Only downside is my band has a gig that night and I need to get it moved. I've never seen him but have been a fanboy since Gold. Very much looking forward to it.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3876
    Lebarque said:
    Mrs Mudslide and I are going.. our first gig together in about 15 years! Only downside is my band has a gig that night and I need to get it moved. I've never seen him but have been a fanboy since Gold. Very much looking forward to it.
    See you at the bar, mate! I've seen him a few times before and have always enjoyed it. I'm hoping he has the same band as in the video above, with Totally Todd on guitar. Great guitarist - worth following on Instagram 
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4226
    edited January 2019
    pmbomb said:
    Never Gonna Change fron ''The Dirty South'' by Drive-by Truckers

Jason wrote some fantastic songs with the Truckers, Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley are gifted too, check 'em out. Fantastic band.
    Was lucky enough to see the Truckers twice while Jason was still in the band and was blown away both times, First time they’d just released Decoration Day and the second A Blessing and a Curse. On that second gig, Jason finished the set 20ft above the stage having climbed up the lighting gantry lol