To Sell or Not to Sell - That IS the Question...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• grungebob said:
    Well it comes up as sold for best offer but yet to receive feedback on the sale so I’d hold on a bit. 
    @grungebob ;
    How can you tell when feedback is left? I've looked up the history and the 2 latest feedbacks are left as private, so you don't know the items that were sold??
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3990
    I'd be concerned that the person willing to pay 1750 has already bought one and as such won't do so again.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3324
    grungebob said:
    Well it comes up as sold for best offer but yet to receive feedback on the sale so I’d hold on a bit. 
    @grungebob ;
    How can you tell when feedback is left? I've looked up the history and the 2 latest feedbacks are left as private, so you don't know the items that were sold??
    When I checked on my phone, there was no feedback showing post sale date so I assumed it wasn’t sold. The guitar wasn’t listed as a private sale either. 
  • Put it up for sale at your ideal asking price and see if anyone bites. If so you're quids in and you can buy something you'll play. If not, you can keep it. Problem solved. 
    All the right notes, not always in the right order!
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    edited January 2019
    I have one in wine red, which is the more sought after one purely because of Noel Gallagher. I do really like mine, I had one of the guys out the Inbetweeners message me through Instagram asking how much I'd let it go for. I turned him down as it was one of main guitars at the time.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Kylef said:
    I have one in wine red, which is the more sought after one purely because of Noel Gallagher. I do really like mine, I had one of the guys out the Inbetweeners message me through Instagram asking how much I'd let it go for. I turned him down as it was one of main guitars at the time.

Heres mine next to a 325. The Riviera was the better guitar. 

That's cool, was it the one who plays Jay (forget his name), looks like an Oasis fan!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72407
    Kylef said:

Heres mine next to a 325. The Riviera was the better guitar.
    Not really surprising - one is a guitar made as well as they could for the price, and the other is a guitar made as well as they could.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I would suggest keeping it.

I love my cheap guitars every bit as much as the high ends.
    I sometimes think, therefore I am intermittent
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    If you need the money and don't play it then sell it. If it's sentimental then hang onto to it.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.