SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez RG370DX with after-market neck with LEDs... "spares or repair"

AjotenAjoten Frets: 7
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
So this is an Ibanez RG370DX with a few issues to consider...

The most exciting feature is the neck. It has LEDs, which worked fine until recently, as I think I must have moved something when faffing with the pickups. 
The neck is magnificent, probably cost more than the guitar, and has a very “shouldery” profile that is unusual and really nice, makes it feel chunky without actually being chunky. Fast and flat too. I contacted Sims about it but they said it was unlikely to be one of theirs based on the scarf joint. I don’t know what that means

I changed the pickups for the pearly P90s, and put the white speedknobs on because they matched it better and were fun. However somewhere down the line I didn't solder a robust connection and the tone control doesn’t work due to a loose wire. I do have the original pickups and knobs.

To add insult to injury, one of the locking nut bits has cracked and won't tighten fully (I assume easily replaced) and I can't find the tremolo arm.

Note that the guitar does work as is and sounds perfectly fine! For someone who knows what they're doing it'll probably be quite easy to sort... I, however, am a bass player.

I'm looking for £125, collection from Chiltern area/NW London.

Ta!
Andrew
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom