SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Offset Bits: Jazzmaster Antiquity1 Bridge; Jaguar AV65 Pickup Covers; Black Jazzmaster Pickguard

Anyone got any of the above for sale? In a nutshell:

- I want to try the Ant1 Bridge again, still love the one I have in the neck.
- I sold the original covers for my AV65 with the pickups but nothing else looks quite right with sonic blue. They're not as dark as 'aged' but not white either!
- Ideally, a black anodised Jazzmaster pickguard, but plastic or bakelite also cool, 1 ply preferably and to fit USA/MIM types.

Let me know!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14441
    I have a Duncan Antiquity 11034-32 for Jazzmaster. Tag says 8.37k Ohms. I need to research how much it is worth.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • @Funkfingers no worries let me know how much you'd want for it. They're rare birds in the UK/EU so some prices are silly (a guy on eBay wants £130 for his!) but they can be had all day in the states for $85 new. Since I'm considering placing an order with Darren Riley or Angela Instruments for the pickup covers buying from the US isn't off the table for me. But if a fretboarder had one in the UK at a good price...

Will measure my neck unit. Assuming one is higher than the other I doubt there are any other differences and I'll stick the higher one in the bridge...