SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: 2018 Gibson SG Special for your jazzmaster.

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3270
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
For trade, the rather fantastic SG special I picked up from @johnl  back in October. Great looker (IMO) with the satin mahogany finish and block inlays -very 1970s.

Original pickups and circuit board included, however this is currently sporting an oil city wiring loom, oil city firewatch in the neck and an Alegree Sea smoke in the bridge -sounds great, plays great. Few small scuffs as this finish is prone to, but nothing major. 

Much as this is the lightest, easiest playing guitar I currently have in the fold, I’ve GAS for a jazzmaster again -so thought I’d put it out there and if something comes together great and if not, I won’t be disappointed either.

The only thing I’m not interested in is the classic player series with the trem moved forward.

Would ideally prefer a laquer or jap JM, preferably with the essential staytrem mod already sorted. Beaters are perfectly welcome providing they have a sound neck. 

Picks of the SG here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/157224850@N02/H5577x

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom