Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Sell me something : Combo £1k budget

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12366
    I have the same cupboards and worktop by the look of it, which is I think the important factor I think. 

Noce amp though. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7421
    munckee said:
    I have the same cupboards and worktop by the look of it, which is I think the important factor I think. 

Noce amp though. 
    I am but a tenant - one day I will be able to choose my own cupboards, one day! 
    Red ones are better. 
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3042
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7421
    edited January 2019
    Master on nearly full is the PERFECT amount of subtle drive - very very tasty 

Keeper I think! 
    Red ones are better. 
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12366
    TimmyO said:
    munckee said:

Noce amp though. 
    So what you saying my kitchen is shit? : )
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyO said:
    munckee said:

Noce amp though. 
    But they are matching!   :/ :anguished: 

• My mate is selling his Fender "Custom" Vibrolux Reverb, and I'm just in the process of putting an ad. together on here so I don't have a lot of detail.

All I know is, it's flight-cased, it has Eminence Red Coat Ramrod speakers, it's virtually unmarked, and it's just been serviced.

Here's a pic:

He's looking for £850, inc. flight case, based near York.

R.
    Would your friend be interested in trades at all? Handwired Vox AC15, Heritage Series TV Front Model