SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SORTED - WTB: Either Fender Princeton Tweed (Cannabis Rex) or Pro Junior IV Tweed

HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Anyone selling either of the above?
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Plus if anyone can let me know whether the Pro Junior IV is loud enough for a rehearsal, that'd be great.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Sorted - belting deal at Kennys. Brand new Pro Junior IV in tweed for £379. Think it was just one at that price as it now says sold out.

Guess I'll find out soon enough if it's loud enough for rehearsals. Lugging the Vox there every week was getting serious objections from my back...