SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Myasnikov 3-Ch preamp (Soldano X88R clone), £390

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26626
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Owing to a bit of a crisis, as well as the fact that I'm tired of the gear merry-go-round and building rigs that are ever-more-difficult to lug around, this preamp's gotta go. I know I know, I've only had it a couple of months, but...rack stuff just isn't on the cards for me.

So...there it is. MIDI-controlled, three channels (clean/crunch/lead), recently re-valved with CV4004s (I can replace them with the original JJ ECC83s if you want), and sounds great. Oh, and I fixed the problem with the massive gap of silence when switching channels with custom firmware, so there's that (it's pretty much instant now).

£390 delivered. SOLD!

Demo here:

<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kipplekipple Frets: 354
    Owing to a bit of a crisis, as well as the fact that I'm tired of the gear merry-go-round and building rigs that are ever-more-difficult to lug around, this preamp's gotta go. I know I know, I've only had it a couple of months, but...rack stuff just isn't on the cards for me.

So...there it is. MIDI-controlled, three channels (clean/crunch/lead), recently re-valved with CV4004s (I can replace them with the original JJ ECC83s if you want), and sounds great. Oh, and I fixed the problem with the massive gap of silence when switching channels with custom firmware, so there's that (it's pretty much instant now).

£390 delivered. SOLD!

Demo here:

Hi 
    I have tried to contact you and I sent you a P.M..I'm not sure if maybe your mailbox is full. Would you mind taking a look please. 
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom