SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD MIM Fender Telecaster Neck and tuners

What's Hot
toescantalktoescantalk Frets: 142
edited January 2019 in Parts £

£130?
Lovely looking great condition neck, but my hand can’t get used to fatter necks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Photos?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • I can see a photo. Will try and see what I'm doing wrong!
  • I can see it now, couldn't yesterday for some reason.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 146
    How fat is it? and what's the radius and neck shape?
    Cheers
    G
  • gjonesy said:
    How fat is it? and what's the radius and neck shape?
    Cheers
    G
    Good point. I'll print out a radius gauge and work this out - as don't know what guitar this came off.
  • Only two photos (of which only the first is really helpful diagnostically), but looks like a Mexican Standard from the smaller 70's style logo. Presume it has the two pin mount tuners and Mexican serial number. If so, Fender specs are modern C, 9.5mm radius, 21 medium jumbo frets, headstock truss rod adjust, black plastic plug around the truss rod access etc. That logo came in around 2008, and only spec change I remember was initially they were all satin finished, later had gloss on fingerboard and headstock face with remainder satin (from about 2010). On that basis all satin finish will probably be MZ s/n and half satin/ half gloss will be MX s/n.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep, 2 pin and MX (back of neck picture added). Never has a wisdom been so deserved!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2804
    Would you be able to give the heel measurement please and what’s the fret wear like?

And pm’d.
  • Standard tele dimensions 56mm etc. - was fit to Jap body, came from Mex body. Fret photo added.