SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

mad professor bluebird distortion and delay

BarneyBarney Frets: 619

just came across this today....its a distortion and delay in one pedal....seems like a good idea ,dont know if anybody else makes them like this ..as anybody tried one

http://madprofessorusa.com/bluebird.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8561
    Not heard it but I remember thinking the demo of it on their website sounded great, though I'd like it without delay as I'm not sure of the benefit in combining the two in one pedal TBH. The Amber OD also sounds ace in the video. I use a LGW and it continues to surprise, I love it.
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 619
    Yeah it does sound good ...the delay on it is the whole thing That appeals about it for me cos I can set it and have it as part of the lead sound and come on automatically when I play the lead.....I do a similar thing now with my boogie switchi g the fx loop in and out ...but thought this would me handy if I wasn't using my own amp.. :)
  • robmac5150robmac5150 Frets: 185
    Tech 21 Boost DLA and i think TC or someone does one. Great idea!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17851
    tFB Trader
    You could also use a Mk1 Guv'nor as they have an FX loop.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3341
    edited September 2013
    Just seen this and love the idea of it,
    plus the overdrive sound is right up my street.Just got to see how much they are. Edit:£199-pricey.
    Cheers for this @Barney and BTW, loved your playing and sound on the Fretboard Tasks. Yours too D @Dindude
    Cheers Cos. when are we going to hear some of your playing up on the Fretboard challenges?
    I'd love to but have no means of recording. Looking at what, if any options for iPhone (don't have an iPad).
    Any suggestions?
    edited September 2013
    Apogee jam would be a good quality starting point for iPhone. Then use jam up or garage band (for the software).
    Cheers Dan!
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    I must say I don't understand putting two unrelated effects in one pedal with limited controls if they're not interactive. For instance, a delay where each repeat added distortion and degradation would be fun.