SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : Lollar Royal T

exocetexocet Frets: 1963
Anyone got one that theyd like to shift?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    I don't ...but ... having had one and let it go on a guitar i sold ,  I noticed that Ash @ oil city does a very similar product called the californian! ... for much less dollar!  ... I bought one from him and he custom cut the nickel cover - just like the Royal T.  
    Fabulous pickup and very possibly better than the lollar! ....Just a thought
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1963
    phase3 said:
    I don't ...but ... having had one and let it go on a guitar i sold ,  I noticed that Ash @ oil city does a very similar product called the californian! ... for much less dollar!  ... I bought one from him and he custom cut the nickel cover - just like the Royal T.  
    Fabulous pickup and very possibly better than the lollar! ....Just a thought
    Thanks for the heads up on that. For some reason I'd got it into my head that the "Hard Man" was being touted as the equivalent to Royal T. I looked at the specs and thought it didn't look right (wound to 9K whereas the Royal T is 6.5). The Californian looks to be the one :)
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1963
    Oil City Pickups Californian by @TheGuitarWeasel fitted.
    Absolutely fantastic Strat tones from my Telecaster...love it.