SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Taylor T5Z Classic Electric/Acoustic Guitar in Mahogany Satin w/Softcase - SOLD!

glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Here is my absolutely immaculate Taylor T5Z Classic Electric/Acoustic Guitar in Mahogany Satin complete with Taylor Softcase and all the hang tags.   This amazing guitar has a three-pickup configuration including an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, so you can get a huge range of sounds from this fabulous instrument, which is in perfect condition.  Another one I've never used! Collection only from Chester or my work address near Manchester Airport.  Looking for £1200 ovno .

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
     B) 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5775
    edited January 2019
    I’ve always been a big fan of the more budget Crafter copies and would love to try the original. Sadly not the time for me but it looks absolutely gorgeous and hopefully someone will want it from you very soon. 
    dazzajl said:
    I’ve always been a big fan of the more budget Crafter copies and would love to try the original. Sadly not the time for me but it looks absolutely gorgeous and hopefully someone will want or from you very soon. 
    Many thanks. :)
     :# 
    Now sold.