Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    What an utter bellend. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Simon_MSimon_M Frets: 542
    Good gracious. Spat out my tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • He’s even charging £30 for postage. I think we’ll be seeing that guitar hanging around on eBay for a few months.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72610
    Nice guitar.

For a fifth of that price, maximum. And with free shipping.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    I don’t get it! I thought the more expensive a guitar is the better it must be... Right? ;)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12421
    Guy’s a dreamer. There’s a 1965 one on there at the moment for a grand less. 
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1218
    tFB Trader
    Come on guys, do we really have to drag him over the coals, i mean he said he'll remove the sticker if requested? That's got to be worth £4K of anyone's money!! You tight fisted fools ;)
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1061
    Guys, chill oot it’s mine.

I’m in 2 minds of selling it, I’ve sold it before and regretted it but managed to get it back, but I’m in a different band etc now so I’m thinking this time I could let it go, and took advantage of the £1 eBay deal. Had to list it tonight to get it, if I decide to sell it the price will naturally come down. Funnily enough I’ve had 2 big offers on it already. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1061
    What an utter bellend. 
    You’ll be the guy who bought it and sent the message then? That’s what I’d call being a bigger bellend. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom