NPUD! Oil City Christmas sale arrival

What's Hot
Bear with me while I work out how to embed Instagram...

A Blue Streak and a Transonic, ready for my Sonic and Shadow axes.
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• And the Blue Streak is in! 

Sounds fat and aggressive as hell. The other guitar is having a setup but from memory I think the Transonic is a bit smoother and not quite as hot, which is what Ash said. Not quite sure how, when they have basically the same wind and the Transonic has three magnets, but maybe one day I'll ask Ash what voodoo is at work.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited January 2019
    Oh yes, thanks to @paganskins and @terada for their Photoshops, which helped me choose my colour schemes.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27095
    That looks awesome :D 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • That looks awesome :D 
    ^ what he said
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• teradaterada Frets: 5113
    That looks brilliant. Are you still thinking about a white cover for the neck pickup?
  • terada said:
    That looks brilliant. Are you still thinking about a white cover for the neck pickup?
    Not likely. Quarter Pounds don't have covers; they're like a humbucker where the bobbin is integral to the pickup, so you'd have to replace the pickup and I'm pretty happy with how it sounds... for now!
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Nice one. I followed the thread discussing the options and you have chosen well! 
  • And here's Shadow with the TranSONIC.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom