New Squiers and Epis...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    Been watching some NAMM coverage trying to get back my guitar mojo, and found some guitars this year that have really peaked my interest...

Genuinely tempted to buy all three and risk the divorce threats!

Anyone else find themselves more tempted by a farm of mid-range guitars?  Dropping thousands on a single one never has much appeal for me, as there is no single design or type of guitar I can really identify as my "one".

Anyone else excited to see the expansion of the Classic Vibe range (presumably with a bit of an up-spec of the old vintage modifed models)?  Anyone else actually think Epiphones are great guitars?

Piqued.

That is all. I care less and less about guitars with every passing day, sigh.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    Veganic said:
    Piqued.

Why's that in your case? 

I personally have found my lack of desire to drop 2.5k on an R8 made me feel a bit billy-no-chums on the gear side of things and I've had a bit of a crisis of confidence with my playing.

I do want to get back into it, and these kind of quality mid-price instruments do seem to offer so much for the money.

I'd also quite like a Chapman...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Veganic said:
    Piqued.

Why's that in your case? 

I personally have found my lack of desire to drop 2.5k on an R8 made me feel a bit billy-no-chums on the gear side of things and I've had a bit of a crisis of confidence with my playing.

I do want to get back into it, and these kind of quality mid-price instruments do seem to offer so much for the money.

Your not alone in your lack of desire for an R8.. i'd honestly rather have a Chapman :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VeganicVeganic Frets: 673
    Veganic said:
    Piqued.

Why's that in your case? 

Nothing drastic.  Lack of disposable income and actually tring to play a fucking tune on the guitar rather than trying to learn some new technique and the moving on to a new one before getting anywhere and also trying to play stuff beyond my ability.   
    So no new stuff until I wear the frets out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom