SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Peavey Classic 30 Valve amp

Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
This amp is very versatile and is great for all types of music, but especially blues and rock, with two channels which can be selected by a switch on the amp, or remote foot switch.
The clean channel is good and also takes pedals very nicely, whilst the drive channel is very nice, with Pre and Post-gain controls, which give a great variety of overdriven sounds.
The amp is fitted with a combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 valves, and gives a very lush tone to whatever guitar is plugged in.
There is also a 3-band EQ (bass, middle and treble), and genuine spring reverb with level control.

I purchased the amp originally for my son as his first "proper amp", and he used it for a couple of years before moving on, then I kept it for a backup amp for a while, but it's been sitting for a while doing nothing, so I feel it's time to move in on to somebody who will use it.

It has had all new valves fitted a couple of years ago, and it's not been used much since, so should give many years of use.

I'm looking for about £300.00 or nearest sensible offer for this amp. I'm based in Leicester, and would be happy to travel to meet a buyer if required.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    Bump - Price drop £250.00 - Anybody interested?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom