SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold or withdrawn!

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
edited February 2019 in FX £
Since I had one of my legs unexpectedly amputated about a year and a half ago, putting my rather large pedalboard together and playing guitar in general has got me through some very tough times.

Sadly, as much as I love my board and the pedals on it, due to the weight and size of it it's totally impractical for a guy that struggles to walk empty handed. I've had to admit defeat and switch to a Helix.

I'll be keeping some pedals as they represent some milestones in my recovery (I have some 001 serial numbers and prototypes that I treated myself to when I got out of hospital and first walked etc) but most of what left is up for sale to recoup the costs of the Helix.

Because I can't get to my board easily without help, I can't take photos just yet. I'm more than happy to WhatsApp photos over if anyone needs/wants them but please bare with me.

All prices include 1st class signed for postage and assume bank transfer or PayPal gift/friends and family payment.

So here goes...

Boss TU-3. Boxed and pretty much as new - £45.

Ibanez Weeping Demon wah. Great condition and my favourite ever wah. I do have the box but can't find it. Assume it doesn't come boxed but I'll include it if it turns up - £75.

Digitech Hardwire DL8 reverb/looper. My current favourite sensible money digital delay. Chose this over the Flashback which I loved. Great condition, boxed with original Velcro attached - £65.

Digitech Hardwire Phaser. My favourite digital phaser. Loads of modes and options. Boxed and in great condition with original Digitech Velcro - £60.

Line 6 M5. We all know how great these things are. Proper Swiss army knife of modeller pedals. No box, in very good condition. With power supply - £50. SOLD

Digitech Whammy 5th gen. No box but in near perfect condition. Really sad to see this go as I've had a Whammy of some sort for the last 25 years! £80 and NOW INCLUDES A BASIC 3RD PARTY POWER SUPPLY!

Digitech Luxe. My favourite chorus type pedal (although it's not strictly a chorus). Very lush sounding. No box, great condition - £45.

Blackstar LT-Drive. This really surprised me. Didn't expect to sound as good as it does. Boxed in near perfect condition - £30.

Boss DS-1 clone. Beautifully made by our own Adam_MD. Has toggle switch for clippimg options. Its the best sounding DS-1 Ive ever heard. Has very cool Star Wars "Death Star 1" graphics. Genuinely sad to sell this - £50. SOLD

TC Electronic Wiretap Riff Recorder. Simple tap to record tap again to stop function. Send the riffs to your phone via Bluetooth. Amazingly useful for capturing ideas. Near perfect condition and boxed - £35.

T-Rex Chameleon Power Supply. Useful switching option on each input. As quiet as any power supply I've used. Includes lots of cables. Has had very little use. Very good condition and boxed - £75. SOLD

Harley Benton PowerPlant Jr. Has had the cable shortened. Superb little power supply. No box but very good condition and will come with a minimum of five cables - £25. SOLD

Pedaltrain Classic Pro with hard case. Well used but in very good contion. The board has had several holes drilled underneath for power supply brackets. Has decent condition velcro on top and heavy duty velcro underneath. Hard case has loads of stickers all over it but is other wise in great condition bar a few light scratches. Collection only from NR13 on this one - £110. SOLD

Pedaltrain booster/riser set. One of each size so three in total. All have Velcro on and all in good condition - £25.

Line 6 Bean POD V2.0. Superb condition and boxed with original power supply. This is considered the best of the bean Pods. I occasionally used this as a clean channel platform when using pedals in to my interface. Worked great - £40. SOLD

Barefoot Electronics Attic White Fuzz clone. Great sounding and professionally built. Not had it long but really enjoyed this one. No box and has a few scratches/marks etc - £30. SOLD

Hudson Broadcast clone made by our own 4114Effects. Again, not had this long but sounds epic. Had a slight problem where the input jack had twisted and was touching one of the pots but this was quickly solved. Great condition but no box - £55. SOLD

ThorpyFX Barber Gainster clone. Built by Adrian to his usual standards. I'd keep it as part of my collection but it just isn't a sound I use. Near perfect condition but no box - £60. SOLD

ThorpyFX The Veteran. The silicone version. This is the first silicone one ever built by Adrian. This is the lilac coloured Reverb .com version and is serial number 001. I'm very VERY reluctant to let this go but if someone wants to make me a crazy big offer for it, I might be persuaded. It's in great condition and comes boxed with all the box candy. Sounds incredible...I'll probably cry if this goes to a new owner - offers invited!

Any questions at all on anything whatsoever then please get in touch. I'm happy to help.

Collection in person from NR13 is very welcome. I'm also happy to meet half way if you can cover my petrol costs.

Thanks for Looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments