SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for a fender road worn player strat

Hi there I’m looking to buy a fender road worn player strat. Since they are discontinued I’m obviously looking for a used one. I’m mostly interested in the red hss one but also for the white and the sunburst sss. So if anyone wants to sell it and send it to Greece just drop me a line. Thank you 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    If you dont get any nibbles on here give Sound Affects Premier in Ormskirk a call, ask for Andy W.

I traded my white road worn player strat there last month, hopefully they'll still have it.

Really nice guitar, cracking player. 

• andy1839 said:
    If you dont get any nibbles on here give Sound Affects Premier in Ormskirk a call, ask for Andy W.

I traded my white road worn player strat there last month, hopefully they'll still have it.

You mean this one?

http://www.soundaffectspremier.com/guitars-c93/60s-roadworn-stratocaster-electric-guitar-arctic-white-pre-owned-p12104
  • andy1839 said:

Thanks a lot Andy. I’ll wait a little more in case someone offers me the red one but  your sss seems in perfect condition. 
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    andy1839 said:

Thanks a lot Andy. I’ll wait a little more in case someone offers me the red one but  your sss seems in perfect condition. 
    It's in superb nick.
    I bought a set of extra saddle screws and ground them down to match the saddle/neck curve so there's no sticky out bits when palm muting.
    No fret wear or anything.

Originals and trem arm are all with it.
    The neck was gorgeous, ran my 57 CS strat uncomfortably close.
    There was just something in the shop I had to have so all my guitars went as trade ins.

You might get a deal if you ring up and speak to Andy W, say you were talking to the Andy that traded it in.
    Can't hurt.

Best of luck with your search!

• andy1839 said:
    andy1839 said:

It's in superb nick.
    I bought a set of extra saddle screws and ground them down to match the saddle/neck curve so there's no sticky out bits when palm muting.
    No fret wear or anything.

Originals and trem arm are all with it.
    The neck was gorgeous, ran my 57 CS strat uncomfortably close.
    There was just something in the shop I had to have so all my guitars went as trade ins.

You might get a deal if you ring up and speak to Andy W, say you were talking to the Andy that traded it in.
    Can't hurt.

Best of luck with your search!

I did spoke to him but it seems like 699 pounds is the final price. We’ll see. Thanks a lot mate!