SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD ZOOM G3 Multi-FX and Expression Pedal

blowinblowin Frets: 7
edited February 2019 in FX £
NOW SOLD

I bought this on the forum because I fancied the idea of trying all manner of weird and wonderful effects without shelling out on multiple pedals. Ironically, it only led to me buying MORE PEDALS – a delay and a reverb – and then putting it back in its box.

However, if you're looking to string together a whole bunch of pretty darn decent digital effects (especially delays and modulations) then this is a very cost-effective rabbit hole to head down! There's loads of reviews online – like this one.

Comes with the optional (higher quality, metal) expression pedal so you can wah-wah away to your hearts content or indeed tweak any parameter on any effect in real time. With your foot.

Comes with the (tatty) box, the manual, a lead for the pedal but no power supply – but it runs off a standard 9v so that shouldn't be a problem. Velcro applied to the bottom.

The whole package is yours posted for £70.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Come on - it’s the thrifty man’s Helix stomp. And I need to buy a bass amp...

£65?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom