essex studio or should we say - fashion icon!

What's Hot
Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
edited February 2019 in Guitar
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/randifashion

So selling a few things on the bay, pedals etc and I get a stupid offer of this account but then I look and realize its the Essex bloke under a different name with lots of fashion stuff bundled in... 

same guitars for sale twice.. How do you even report this!
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033
    edited February 2019
    Jeez. :o

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've reported both accounts to ebay and mentioned that when I asked about an item I was told he would send an invoice to be paid rather than paying through the normal paypal
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    He's made daft offers on all my current listings - all around 50% of the BIN

Twat
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe it’s his ‘hot wife’s’ account?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Has he still not fixed their air conditioning?
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    You beat me to it!
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4187
    edited February 2019
    I quite like this...

Wouldn't pay a grand for it though. Also, I know very little about Gibson: is it genuine?
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• He’s sent me abrupt offers too recently 
  • I quite like this...

Wouldn't pay a grand for it though. Also, I know very little about Gibson: is it genuine?
    its just a gibson CM thats had a few mods and a paint job. I know from the past that getting a custom paint job on a guitar ends up being a nightmare to sell unless the person has the same taste as you. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I quite like this...

its just a gibson CM thats had a few mods and a paint job. I know from the past that getting a custom paint job on a guitar ends up being a nightmare to sell unless the person has the same taste as you. 
    My brother had an Ibanez Destroyer with a Megadeth graphic all over it. Was very cool looking. He sold it, and when the buyer collected he said something along the lines of 'I've been looking for one of these for ages. I hate the artwork though, that'll be going and it'll just be plain black'.
    My brother was gutted, so much so that he considered cancelling the sale :D

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7349
    I quite like this...

Yeah man, this one was actually owned by The Joker himself. GCPD seized it and sold it on. No paperwork or anything to prove it though.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4187
    edited February 2019
    DefaultM said:
    I quite like this...

Yeah man, this one was actually owned by The Joker himself. GCPD seized it and sold it on. No paperwork or anything to prove it though.
    Wow, that's amazing! Jared Leto or Heath Ledger though? That will surely have an effect on the value

• DefaultM said:
    I quite like this...

Wow, that's amazing! Jared Leto or Heath Ledger though? That will surely have an effect on the value
    From what I know it's a genuine Mark Hammill animated series Joker signature. Was a weird time for Gibson.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    He has got an expensive Ferarri to run remember. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
    I've reported both accounts to ebay and mentioned that when I asked about an item I was told he would send an invoice to be paid rather than paying through the normal paypal
    Pointless, dude. I've lost the count how many times I've reported him on both ebay and reverb. They DO NOT give a shit, and this guy uses the most abusive language I've ever come across when making a laughable offer that gets declined.