SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs Fender USA Strat SSL5,69,50s, Charvel Tele 2-2H + Japan So cal snow white

What's Hot
karmatagankarmatagan Frets: 4
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
Up for sale are my 2008 "Gilmourised" Fender usa strat, the very sought after snow white Charvel so-cal mij and san dimas tele style 2-2h hybrid where Japan meets USA.

The black strat is currently being modded with a seymour ssl5, fender custom 69 middle and custom fat 50s neck, i will update the pics when complete. It has a single ply pick guard and on off switch to activate the neck pickup in any position, sounds and plays fantastic. The Charvel so cal in white is a shredders dream with its floyd rose, dimarzio tone zone in the bridge position and evolution in the neck, and the black Charvel is a hybrid build, black san dimas 2-2h usa body (missing trem cover), and the neck and hardware neck plate etc is all from a japanese san dimas, tb4 + 59n, or for an extra £80 a seymour black winter bridge, though not f-spaced it sounds great, and 59n. This will come in the original Charvel usa gig bag the 2-2h came in. All in great condition, couple of marks here and there from use but nothing bad.

A Fender Hardcase is included with the Fender, and the Charvel so cal comes in its original hard case too. I'm selling these inclusive of postage, or collection if you prefer in SW London. If posting payment via paypal is probably best. Open to close offers

Black strat - £999.99 ono

Blizzard pearl - £sold

Charvel snow white mij so cal - £620 ono

usa/mij charvel £550  or £630 with a seymour black winter bridge that is not f-spaced, but sounds fine

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments