SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Bargain Boutique Telemaster

What's Hot
MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
I've just bought this from Jon, but also bought Suzy's Junior and Glenn's Tele at the same time, and unfortunately for me something has to give. I'd love to keep it as it's an absolute cracker, plays nicely, and for the cost of the build, and the quality of the parts it's basically sweetie money.

This is a high end boutique built Telemaster with Gold Leaf and Nitrocellulose finish.

Specs are -

Made from - Sapelle (mahogany )
- Finish - Gold leaf in nitrocellulose 
- Neck - All-parts Fender licensed aged and nitro tinted
- 10 inch radius 
- bone nut 
- vintage style machine heads 
- Mojo hand wound jazzmaster P90 neck pickup, 
- mojo tele bridge pickup 
- Telecaster relic bridge 
- CTS volume/tone pots 
- Soviet era paper in oil cap 
- Switchcraft jack 
- Oak-Grigsby 3 way selector.

Comes with a quality hard case that is not fitted, in fact it might be for a semi but does protect it well.

Only £350. Guitar is located in Dunfermline, but I'm happy to post insured, next day, via UPS, which usually works out around £35.

Now SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    This lovely thing is still available

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Noice!
    Questions:

What sort of size and profile is the neck?
    Fret size? They look medium-ish from the pics but I'm useless at judging these things.
    Does it twang like a Telecaster even though it's sapelle/mahogany instead of alder/ash, or is it more of rounder/fuller tone?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    Noice!
    Questions:

What sort of size and profile is the neck?
    Fret size? They look medium-ish from the pics but I'm useless at judging these things.
    Does it twang like a Telecaster even though it's sapelle/mahogany instead of alder/ash, or is it more of rounder/fuller tone?

• 21 medium tall frets
    • Maple neck
    • Rosewood fingerboard
    • 10" radius (25.4mm)
    • Nut width 1-5/8" (41.3mm)
    • Heel width 2-3/16" (55.6mm)
    • Neck thickness .85" (21.6mm) at first fret, .95" (24.1mm) at twelfth fret
    Just to reiterate the low purchase price in relation to build cost, The neck alone to buy from Allparts would cost you £272.

Has a Telecaster snap with the added bonus of that Jazzmaster P90

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom