vanson stop bar tailpiece £10 ,any good ??

mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
Fancy 1 of these for a epiphone l.p custom ,any good for £10??or a waste? comes with the studs and other bits to go into the body
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72486
    Hard to see how it could be no good, even at that price - it's just a cast block of metal, and it looks well made in the pic. The only issue might be if it doesn't fit the existing stud spacing.

I just bought a 'Boston' Fender Mustang bridge on Ebay for the same price and that's a slightly more complex product - it's fine, just the same as a Chinese Fender one.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• rossirossi Frets: 1704
    If its any help I replaced an Epiphone  Dot stop tail with a Gotoh and it gave it more depth I thought . I put the old strings  back on .I then replaced the whole lot bit by bit  ,bridge ,pickups ,Tonerider, and tuners ,CTS pots and switch  .Each made a difference though frankly the pots didnt really alter much tonally  despite what people say .The Gotoh are heavier than the cheapies and far better made.I kept the old strings on as many upgrades people  hear are just new strings .After a fret level  and nut job the guitar played and sound like the Gibson 335  I couldnt afford