‘Best’ cheapish multi effects?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4559
    You're damn right about the resonance sweep on the me50 @ICBM . My favourite sound in the world
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    i gigged with a zoom g3 for a couple of years, no complaints. i think you can pick them up used for around £70.
    There's one in the classifieds £65 includes foot pedal . no power supply though just a std 9v should do it.. Would have bought it myself but i have one.
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
    Dirt cheap M9 in great nick in the classifieds 

• If you have existing pedals and a board, would selling them get you into HX effects territory? £399 new and around £300 second hand at present. 

Pretty much unbeatable into a decent amp. 
    I guess I could get some of the way there....the HX Effects would probably have been top choice but for the price.

I have to sell: Fredric FX Klone, Boo Instruments Trem, Digitech Hardwire DL-8, Boss RV-6, a couple of pedal boards (nothing fancy), Fuel Tank Jr, maybe an old wah that's a bit intermittent. 

Hmmm....
    I'm not right up on pedal values, but that sounds like it should definitely get you close, and if you've got a good amp, putting good effects into it is clearly a good thing! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 836
    edited February 2019
    If you have existing pedals and a board, would selling them get you into HX effects territory? £399 new and around £300 second hand at present. 

Pretty much unbeatable into a decent amp. 
    I guess I could get some of the way there....the HX Effects would probably have been top choice but for the price.

I have to sell: Fredric FX Klone, Boo Instruments Trem, Digitech Hardwire DL-8, Boss RV-6, a couple of pedal boards (nothing fancy), Fuel Tank Jr, maybe an old wah that's a bit intermittent. 

Hmmm....
    I'm not right up on pedal values, but that sounds like it should definitely get you close, and if you've got a good amp, putting good effects into it is clearly a good thing! 
    Good amp? It’s a Katana so it does the job, but not exactly boutique!