SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Asher Lapsteel (or similar)

Hi all,

looking to get hold of an Asher lapsteel (Hawaiian jr model). I can’t find any in the UK and import fees etc mean buying from the states is not ideal. Wondered if any one on good old FB had one they may be looking to move on.

Alternativily would be interested in anything similar-so a twin pickup longer scale electric lapsteel.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks all,

Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Coda music are an Asher stockist so think they could get hold of them.

I can highly recommend Cole Clarke violap if you can track one down which is what I use and really like.

This site is good for Weissenborns (electric) and stock ashers, get some decent 2nd hand stuff in at times as well as new European based.

http://www.weissenborn.es/store/electric-lap-steels

Good luck

• Cheers-I’ll check that out. I did try coda. Doug was great, but doesn’t stock these and whilst he could get them in he states that the price would probably end up higher than