SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD Deluxe £110

EarthlightEarthlight Frets: 5
edited February 2019 in FX £

Up for sale is the fabulous Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive Deluxe. 

I bought it (new) to compare with the original 3-knob Sweet Honey, which is my favourite overdrive pedal ever. After extensive A/B comparisons, I found that I prefer the original to the Deluxe. It’s not necessarily better, it just seems more to my liking. I will be sad to see this go if I’m honest, but I don’t seem myself using it much due to preferring the original.

I would say the Deluxe is a low-medium gain pedal but is capable of higher OD levels than the original - think 'classic rock'.

I would recommend watching Brett Kingman’s review of the SHODD to get an idea of its capabilities:

The pedal has only been used a handful of times at home, and is in as-new condition and full working order, no Velcro, with original box.

Any questions, please ask. I can email photos if required.

Will post (insured) anywhere in the UK at buyer’s expense. Payment via Paypal or cash on collection.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom