SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Dimarzio hot bridge humbucker

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited February 2019 in Parts £
X2n's, D'activators, Evos, that sort of thing. Got my Charvel sorted now with perfect pickups (went with all-Duncans) but got a new Jackson that I'd like to go all-Dimarzio with, as I already really like the Chopper I put in the neck position.

Black, F-spaced, 4 conductor.

What you got?

EDIT: Sorted thanks chaps, found someone with an X2n. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 835
    I have a Tone Zone and an Air Norton (both F-Spaced)
  • MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    Thanks for the offer mate but I really dislike the Tone Zone. I should have put that in the OP, sorry!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14560
    You will not be surprised to learn that I have a DP-220FBK D-Activator, F-spaced polepieces, in the tasteful black with nickel Allen screws. Approximately 150mm of 4-con + shield cable. Baseplate height adjustment screw holes unmolested.

£45 PPG shipped or trade for surplus Seymour Duncan, EMG or Oil City Pickup stuff.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    @Funkfingers wow, I thought that would be long gone by now! Hmm, even though I've had many D'Activators and was hoping to get an X2n, for the sake of not faffing I might just take that off you.

I have a Seymour Duncan JB (TB-4, trem-spaced) that it will be replacing, if that would interest you? Never direct-mounted, suspended in a pickup ring with standard Duncan/Dimarzio mounting screws. The lead is a little short though, about 4 inches.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14560
    What colour are the bobbins of your TB-4? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Black

Hold that thought, someone's come forward with an X2N
    You know what @Funkfingers, I've got this funny feeling I'm going to hate the X2n so I might just make this trade with you anyway so I've got the D'Activator as a back-up :lol: If you're interested?