SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted

theflyisbacktheflyisback Frets: 71
edited February 2019 in FX £
the everlasting quest for the perfect rig goes on so alas these 2 magnificent specimens are being sacrificed for the cause

Xotic SP compressor. Mint condition and boxed. Awesome compressor with hi, mid and low comp settings and offers also offers a useable volume boost and tone colour when you adjust the blend and compressor dials to suit. For such a small box this does a multitude of great things and I will regret letting this go
£95 ppg posted. *** NOW SOLD ***

Boss DD5.  Ah the magical one. Has the unique sought after reverse setting that they no longer use on their newer pedals. Bloc party fans rejoice! Also the purists say this sounds better than the other DD boxes boss released. 
Its had some loving wear but is actually in great nick and works perfectly. No box but will pack in another boss box for posting. 
£70 ppg posted. *** NOW SOLD ***

trades, I’m only really looking for interesting reverbs at the moment but hit me up with what you’ve got and I’ll have a think. Might consider a nice wah or volume or both 

pics will be up shortly
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments