PSA: Patrick Eggle TI Legend Tony Iommi at Coda

StefBStefB Frets: 2355

Surely the rarest of all Patrick Eggle models from the classic era?

I kicked myself for ages for not buying one of these brand new for £399 from Patrick Eggle's stand at the 1996 guitar show at the National Indoor Arena, but I couldn't afford it at the time. 

And to rub salt into the wound, some kind of inverse omen, I bumped into Iommi and his minders coming out of the lift while on my way back to the car :-(

I have no need for it now, but still love the body shape.

https://www.coda-music.com/secondhand/patrick-eggle-ti-legend-tony-iommi-secondhand.html

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited February 2019
    Spotted that too and was tempted, but luckily for me its now gone.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    Was expecting it to be on sale for a higher price tbh.
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    edited February 2019
    I showed it to my mate here in NI and he's bought it.

He's a big Eggle collection and has been after one. The play wear would have reduced the price but all the better for it IMO.

EDIT: Turns out he missed out on it by about 10 mins...Coda were updating their site when he bought it!
  • AndybkkAndybkk Frets: 0
    Hi there, I have a Tony Iommi guitar I'll be putting up for sale when I return to England in October. Was a £500 Christmas present back in 1996. I was wondering, how much would it go for do you think? It's in pretty much perfect condition, still in the original case. And is there any way I can upload photos on here? I can only see embedding. Thanks!