Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Neighbour/Council Issues

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    If I was looking to buy a house the colour of the tarmac outside would be the last thing on my list of concerns. What is noticeable is how much smarter the neighbours house looks.  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    boogieman said:
    If I was looking to buy a house the colour of the tarmac outside would be the last thing on my list of concerns. What is noticeable is how much smarter the neighbours house looks.  ;)
    Yup @boogieman ;, as I previously said, we're finishing off the house over the next few weeks.  The focus has been on the inside up until now.

The neighbours have the luxury of getting all of their home improvements carried out for free, if you catch my drift..  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    delorean said:
    boogieman said:
    Yup @boogieman ;, as I previously said, we're finishing off the house over the next few weeks.  The focus has been on the inside up until now.

The neighbours have the luxury of getting all of their home improvements carried out for free, if you catch my drift..  

Fair enough. And I do catch your drift, my old neighbours were the same... a houseful of people, none of them worked and they got everything done for nowt.  :s
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom