Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Selling my house woes

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72364
    axisus said:
    We moved 22 years ago, I hated the selling process. I refused to be in when people came around, I hated strangers poking around.
    I would never let anyone wander round my house when I wasn't there, ever. Things go "missing", things get damaged, and you aren't insured.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9634
    edited February 2019
    It’s getting ridiculous now. 9:30 Saturday morning and there’s a knock on the door. A couple saying “I think we have a viewing?”. Estate agent hadn’t turned up, and should have cancelled the viewing anyway after I’d accepted an offer several days ago. Absolute clowns.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15488
    the only time I've ever known an estate agent to not be incompetent is when it comes to preparing the bill. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom