SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Epiphone Sorrento 50th Ann. (Gibson USA Pickups etc) SOLD

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    I suspect he's intimating that your asking price is too high... oh and yes I sold the Goldtop.  No worries, I do have a JTV-69 in Lake Placid Blue too, but I'm not going to part with it I'm afraid.  Good luck with the sale!  >:D<
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26954
    edited December 2014
    TheMarlin said:
    Andertons recently cleared this model out, new, at well below the used asking price.

#1 - One retailer had a sale, which is now over. Doesn't affect second hand value at all.
    #2 - You probably need to read the rules again, because you just broke them. Specifically, rule #7 - don't do it again, please.
    <space for hire>
  • redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 747
    edited December 2014
    ... and for what it's worth, they didn't have this model (i.e. this colour) for sale in any case... 

Thanks @digitalscream
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1625
    I ended up with impmann's one of these in the olive green and it is an absolute cracker

• BasherBasher Frets: 1212
    This keeps on tempting me but I'm skint - so I can't help.

One thing I've noticed is that you mention possibly wanting a Classic Vibe Strat. I have one of those - great guitar but mine definitely has a slim neck profile. Given that you seem to prefer thicker necks, you might not get on with these.

Anyway, these sound great from the clips on YouTube so good luck with the sale,
  • The classic vibe was cuz I'm assembling a guitar for someone else. Agreed - not for me :)
  • Any interest in a Marshall DSL 401 combo?
  • shaunyshaun1234;461041" said:
    Any interest in a Marshall DSL 401 combo?
    Afraid I'm sorted amp wise. Cheers for the offer though.