SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - P/X'd at Guitar Shop: Gibson Memphis ES-275 Figured 2017 Montreux Burst

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• boston909boston909 Frets: 17
    bumpity ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Another price drop... now £2600
    morning bump ;)
    I've just spotted a guitar for £2200 in a shop that I really want to buy - so I've dropped this to £2200 to match... any takers?
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5028
    I think that's a good price for it, to be honest. I think £2200 represents good value used, and that's a beautiful example. I picked up a lovely used ES-275 (P90's) the other week, or I'd be salivating at that. I've had a humbucker ES-275 before and I rate them. Light, comfortable, versatile - they're bloody good guitars. 
    Call me Dave.
    I know this is nuts, but I want to get this moved this week in order to get an ES-335 that I've had my eye on... so drop again (I know.. within two hours!) to £2,100.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6404
    MODS: Easy on the bumping there partner, understand the sweaty palms and all but be careful ......
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom