Guitar setup in Swansea Area

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Just a quick update,decided to use RightGuitarSetup in the end,he is coming down to Swansea to collect my Guitars and will drop them back for an extra tenner (well worth it) 

Thanks for all the help and replies
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • baldybaldy Frets: 195
    Hope you are as happy with his work & prices as myself & my stepson were.
  • Gary lewis is great and a nice guy to.
  • JustMeJustMe Frets: 16
    Just a quick update,decided to use RightGuitarSetup in the end,he is coming down to Swansea to collect my Guitars and will drop them back for an extra tenner (well worth it) 

Any update ?
  • Just got one back from Garry. Stellar work and great guy.
  • JustMe said:
    Just a quick update,decided to use RightGuitarSetup in the end,he is coming down to Swansea to collect my Guitars and will drop them back for an extra tenner (well worth it) 

Any update ?
    He is dropping them off in the morning :)
    Gave him a PRS custom 24 and my Epiphone hummingbird acoustic
    PRS got a full advanced setup and the Hummingbird a standard intonation and set up
    Will see and report back on what i think tomorrow :)

Dan 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Got them back this evening, WOW , Amazing job, My PRS played pretty damn awesome before but its just a total dream now,i honestly didn't think it could play better but it does.
    It looks incredible after the fret levelling,dress and seating,he lowered the action on my Acoustic and that plays wonderful.he certainly knows his stuff and his prices are more than reasonable (so much so i sent him off with my Les Paul for a full set up).It's only my Fender left and ivé no doubt that will be getting the treatment from John

highly recommend him

Thanks guys for putting em in touch 

Now i,m off to play my PRS ;) 

Dan 
  • JustMeJustMe Frets: 16
    Got them back this evening, WOW , Amazing job, My PRS played pretty damn awesome before but its just a total dream now,i honestly didn't think it could play better but it does.
    It looks incredible after the fret levelling,dress and seating,he lowered the action on my Acoustic and that plays wonderful.he certainly knows his stuff and his prices are more than reasonable (so much so i sent him off with my Les Paul for a full set up).It's only my Fender left and ivé no doubt that will be getting the treatment from John

highly recommend him

Thanks guys for putting em in touch 

Now i,m off to play my PRS ;) 

Dan 
    Good to know. Thanks for the update.