NPBD

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
New pedal board day!

Combining my loves for necking copious quantities of vino and making a racket, these jobbies crafted by a French chap out of old wine crates seemed like the ratherest thing for the Moans Person Cave when I spotted them on the Facebook a while back.

Having been offered a choice of Crus, I went for Château Léoville Barton because mojo toanz, and this delightful piece popped into my life yesterday.  A fun morning wiring it up and here it is in all its splendour.  Still need a couple of longer pancake patch cables to wire in the Spaceman and the Favourite Pedal, and contemplating drilling a hole in the back for the PSU cable but these are mere details: v pleased with the whole arrangement.

Now to score me a bot. of Ch. L.B. to toast the new arrival.

Pictures!

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    This is right up my street *hic*.
    Did you order through Facebook or do they have a site/Etsy/Reverb store? Do you mind if I ask le price?

Bon!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    JDE said:
    This is right up my street *hic*.
    Did you order through Facebook or do they have a site/Etsy/Reverb store? Do you mind if I ask le price?

Bon!
    I got in touch via Facebook.  the chap that makes them - Matthieu - was really helpful and easy to deal with.  Paid via PayPal and he kept me informed.  Even included a thank you letter in the package which was a lovely personal touch. 

Price wise it was 150€, + 38€ of shipping cost from France to UK, rounded down to 185€.  So not exactly cheap, but then I was happy to pay for the chap's time, and for the relative uniqueness and (to my eyes) beauty of the thing.  Sure looks better than a Pedaltrain :D

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Yeah, most definitely, thanks for the info!