TC Nova System - help required please. SORTED

steveledzepsteveledzep Frets: 1176
edited February 2019 in FX
Recently acquired for home use only.  I'm unable to scroll through the preset banks.  It's permanently on F9-3 which is the "All Bypassed" position.  If I use the FS3X footswitch it will select all F9-1, F9-2 and F9-3.  It allows me to select any of the fx switches for Compression, Reverb etc.  A few weeks ago I had it scrolling through the various F# banks, but that was before I added the FS3X.  I've unplugged the footswitch and tried various menu settings relating to footswitch and pedal/preset mode but still can't get it to scroll the preset F# banks.  The manual is over my head and beyond my comprehension.  Anyone able to offer a solution to my dilemma please ?  I suspect it's in the menus somewhere ????  TIA.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got it scrolling through the presets again.  I decommissioned the FS3X pedal and did a factory reset on the Nova.  Maybe the FS3X is incompatible, despite being told otherwise by a user of said combination?  Think I'll have to move the Nova on and get something less complicated.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom