SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Mesa Boogie Trem-O-Verb head £1000 including courier delivery

rosskirosski Frets: 36
edited April 2019 in Amps £
Classic 100W Dual Rectifier head with onboard tremolo which can be assigned to either channel or both. Winner of the Guitar Player 100W head shootout in 1994 (28 amps) so I always wanted one. I just had it professionally converted to 240V which involved an expensive new power transformer (€400) and a general overhaul. It's great but I realize I'll never turn it up enough to use it to its full potential. 
Specs here: http://mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/tremoverb.html
Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7lfwp4fnslsxg8p/AACsl7_9pD9hkHrjD3_KAqXXa?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2430
    Oh, these are brilliant amps. I had the combo version on trial for a while back in the mid 90s and it was fabulous but the weight almost crippled me. In head form it would be wonderfully manageable and heads don't come up very often. If I was still gigging at that level I would be on this like a ferret up a drainpipe. Someone will be a very happy buyer. GLWS @rosski ;
  • rosskirosski Frets: 36
    @Jimbro66 much handier than a combo for sure. Thanks for the GLWS, I have listed it locally also so hopefully it will find a new owner to do it justice 
  • MC1MC1 Frets: 22
    Hi - Does this have the Mesa footswitch?
    @MC1 yes, original Mesa channel select switch is included 
  • MC1MC1 Frets: 22
    Can you put a picture of it up dude? Just want to see if it has ‘solo’ etc on there. Cheers dude
    @MC1 Just added a picture of the footswitch to the dropbox folder, let me know if you need any more info. Ross