Suggestions of pedal board brands

RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11942
edited February 2019 in FX
The only one i can think of is pedal train...who else?

I want to put together all my Chase Bliss Pedals on 1 board, power by a couple of Strymon PSU underneath so will need room for that.  width wise will need it for I think at least for the moment, 2 rows of 6, plus a Favs + tuner so I think space for 2 rows of 7 or even 8?

CBA pedals are not that wide but it does have jacks on the side, what ones are out there?

Bonus point if it comes with a case so I can store it vertically. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Diago gigman/showman/tourman
    Temple Boards
    Warwick Rockboards
    Spider
    Swan Flightcases
  • I've just got a Palmer Pedalbay. Cheap but it's very sturdy and the positions of the slats can be adjusted which is brilliant. 
    Other brands to look at are Warwick Rockboard - they looks very good too
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8540
    For mainstream stuff, I think the Warwick Rockboard looks like a better option than Pedaltrain these days. For more exotic stuff there’s loads of choice.
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11942
    dindude said:
    For mainstream stuff, I think the Warwick Rockboard looks like a better option than Pedaltrain these days. For more exotic stuff there’s loads of choice.
    I don't mind, i'll look into them and make a choice.  Not looking for super pretty like my Salvage boards but more for features, if it has like built in on/off switch, power lead etc would be good.