Spreading the winds of joy

What's Hot
longshinslongshins Frets: 246
As I grow older and grumpier little tends to bring true happiness into my life, this is until it’s band practice or gig time. Letting off a few sneaky trumps mid song and watching my band mates noses twitch or gag reflex kick in never fails to cheer me up. 
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9699
    edited February 2019
    Owner of a Lonely Fart?
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rehearsal rooms are quite airless too, I just suffer for lack of a poker face.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    I have been known as a provider of loud and smelly farts for years. But I was put to shame a few years back when the petite young lady on the saxaphone in my Big soul band would regularly have us gagging and turning on the stage cooling fans we all had dotted about.
    I shall not name names because she went on to play for Humphrey Littleton and now has a successful solo career. But she was great fun and very smelly! It's almost like schoolboy humour when someone lets one go.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31629
    Our last but one girl singer was the same, she'd just start grinning mid-song.

When she moved to New Zealand her new guitarist kicked her off the stage. :)
  • Total eclipse of the shart.
  • jumpin jack flash its a GAS GAS GAS
  • FezFez Frets: 528
    Our singer had fairly sever flatulence at the last two rehearsals blamed on baked beans and partners stew respectively. As the place we use has calor gas heaters excess methane could be cause for alarm.
    Don't touch that dial.