SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1973 Fender Stratocaster £2800

HeddersHedders Frets: 2
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Beautiful 1973 vintage Stratocaster in natural Ash with a D shape neck.
All original pickups and pots. Original tuners.
In fact, the only things that have been changed are the selector switch and saddle through wear. Original saddles are on the guitar,now it has graphite saddles.

This guitar plays amazing. It has jumbo frets and a very fat tone. The 7.25 inch radius is super comfortable with no buzzing or trapping at all. You will see lots of paint checking, dings and general gig wear and tear however this is NOT a some silly relic job with the sander this guitar has earned every blemish from its 45 plus years of awesome gigging.
I have owned this beauty for 22 years and know someone who buys it will cherish it like I have. Comes with tweed case leather strap with locks, original tremolo arm. Still has original backing plate which is rare.
I am based in the Canary Islands - Fuerteventura - Corralejo. But I'm willing to ship the guitar with a reputable shipping firm (usually takes about a week to the UK)

No time wasters please this is the real deal. I'm open to sensible offers.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom