SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Keeley Compressor Plus

SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
edited February 2019 in FX £
Boxed and barely used. Sounds great, but turns it out it just isn't a good fit for my use/needs. Box extras: the sticker and the pick have gone, but the little guidance sheet is still there and I'm 99.9% sure I know where the (unused) battery is tucked away. But you're mostly going to want this for the pedal, not the sticker

Velcro on the bottom, but easily removed (one strip stayed on the board when I removed it in the first place!).

£90 including postage, or can meet up/drop off at a mutually convenient location (mostly in East Herts, shortly in Norfolk for a bit, regularly in Oxfordshire).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17664
    tFB Trader
    Trades?
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5407
    Possibly. Currently trying to work out whether to add a TC Flashback Mini to the mini-board, or have a clear out of all the mini stuff and just get a semi-decent overdrive + delay + flanger/phaser instead. Brain hasn't quite settled yet, though, although I'm thinking it's likely to be the latter, realistically, cute as the mini stuff is.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7542
    Trade for a boxed TC Alter Ego V2 delay? 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Trade for:
    - Full size TC Flashback?
    - Mini Ibanez Tubescreamer?
    With cash where appropriate
    Trade offers: I'll check them out asap and let you know  although it might be a couple of days 
    Provisionally sold pending the usual.

For the record:
    - TS mini, already got one, might be getting rid, so that would have been a no thanks
    - Alter Ego probably a no thanks but dependent on getting chance to listen to sound samples
    - TC Flashback <wobbly hand> might lead to some discussion if the current deal falls through
    And gone.

Now if people would buy the other stuff I'm trying to get rid of, that would be excellent ;)