SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Bacchus 'Live Road' Jeff Beck '54 Les Paul

John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Fantastic playing and sounding Les Paul.  Made in Japan in 2010
A little bit of buckle rash and the odd ding on the edges, very little fret wear and all original
Weighs about 8 1/2 lbs 
£600  or possible trade with a Jazzmaster,  something with P90's or some small PA speakers

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Where are you based buddy?
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Where are you based buddy?
    Leicester, happy to post :)
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    Lovely guitar and ‘interpretation of ‘oxblood’.Shouldnt be around for long at that price. The ‘78 Greco Jeff Beck LP I have looks black too but appears closer to a very dark green in daylight. Those tailpieces are great on a Les Paul!
    Koa said:
    Lovely guitar and ‘interpretation of ‘oxblood’.Shouldnt be around for long at that price. The ‘78 Greco Jeff Beck LP I have looks black too but appears closer to a very dark green in daylight. Those tailpieces are great on a Les Paul!
    It's black, definitely not oxblood like JB's
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    John_A said:
    Koa said:
    It's black, definitely not oxblood like JB's
    Looks stunning, GLWTS
  • Thanks John,

Not too far and do you have the pickguard for it? Also your post says it's on hold so has someone already got in there?

Cheers.
    Thanks John,

Not too far and do you have the pickguard for it? Also your post says it's on hold so has someone already got in there?

Cheers.
    Hi there  Yes, it's on hold for someone, if it falls through I'll let you know.  Dont have the original pickguard, but may well have one that fits
  • Ok thanks John, I'll keep my eyes peeled.