SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn 1993 US Fender Stratocaster Plus Sale or Trade with added cash for Gibson Les Paul

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2051
edited February 2019 in Guitars £

* I have now sourced a period correct hardcase so have adjusted price accordingly and postage is now also an option.

Seem to be on a bit of a guitar merry go round at the moment but here we are with another offering.

A very nice US Fender Stratocaster Plus from 1993. Some signs of cosmetic wear consistent with age as you will see from the pics but nothing else to note other than the changed scratch plate (original white included in the sale) and that the frets will need some attention soon.

I am looking for a Gibson Les Paul, ideally a 90s standard but let me know what you have as I will consider all models and can offer cash on top. 

Asking £900 ono if cash. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2051
    Bump Hardcase and postage option added
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2051
    Change of plan this is now at the mercy of ebay auction current bidding 1p no reserve. Risky but lets see how it goes  :#